Search engine optimization is the process of improving the ranking of your web pages in the search engines’ (i.e. Google, Yahoo and Bing) organic, or unpaid, search result pages for search queries related to your business, brand, product or service.
SEO performed properly results in higher rankings for your website in relevant searches with the ultimate goal of achieving the number 1 position on the first page of Google.
a. Objective – rank the website on page 1 of search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. for keywords used to search the targeted business on the internet.
b. Process –
i. Identify keywords.
ii. Optimize website for those keywords.
iii. Customer account setups:
- Google+ Account Creation – Authorship Account
- Google+ Business Page Setup
- Top 10 Social Media Accounts Setup
- Top 10 Social Sharing Accounts Setup
- Top 5 Off-site Blog Accounts Setup
- Top 10 Business Directory Company Profiles Setup
- 5 Press Release Accounts Setup
iv. Do ongoing work to bring the website on page 1 of search engines for all keywords used by the business customers. Ongoing work includes the following activities on and off the website:
- Meta Tag Audit on Targeted URLs
- Google Webmaster Error Checking & Reporting
- Unique Content Writing & Distribution
- Back-link Count & Referring Domains Overview
- Competition Back-link analysis
- Targeted Back-Link Building
- Dedicated IP Services
- Website Malware & Virus Check
- Pre & Post Optimization Website Backup
- 1 Year Secure Backup Storage
v. Monthly report with details of work done, rankings and traffic.
Click the link for details on our Reputation Management Services