a. Objective – since searches for businesses, especially local searches, are increasingly done on smartphones (web access through smartphones surpassed web access from desktop in 2014), it is important for every business to get found on the mobile web and also have a mobile friendly website. Close to half of consumers won’t return to a website if it doesn’t load properly on their mobile devices, and will not recommend that business to others.
Read more at Business 2 Community: The 2018 Mobile Marketing Report: Stats You Need To Know
Websites not optimized for mobile are difficult to navigate on smartphones and navigation behavior on smartphones is different from desktop behavior. So, a mobile website needs to be designed to be easy to navigate on smartphones and consistent with mobile search behavior.
b. Process –
- Identify the call to action(s) of the main website.
- Develop a mobile website to capture basic info and prominently display call to action.
- Customize contents for .mobi site, if needed.
- Optimize the site for focused keywords.
- Include “Interactive Dynamic Mapping” feature if business desires mapping each customer to their front door.
Watch the Video Below to Learn about the “Mobile Movement”
Click the link for details on our Video Marketing Services